Yosemite Reservations Required All Summer Now, Booking Opens March 23

HomeAdventureAdventure Journal

Yosemite Reservations Required All Summer Now, Booking Opens March 23

Starting this Wednesday, reservations to enter Yosemite National Park will be available

How Good Can a $900 Gravel Bike Be? The State All-Road 4130 Weighs In
Why We Need to Protect Way, Way More Land Than We Already Do
Video: A Brown Trout Adventure on Crystal Clear Rivers, by Todd Moen

Starting this Wednesday, reservations to enter Yosemite National Park will be available. And you will need a reservation if you plan to enter the park between 6 am and 4 pm, from May 20 through September 30. YNP has been implementing occasional vehicular reservations the past couple of years, and this year, with a ton of park maintenance scheduled and road closures, park officials are expecting something close to chaos. Glacier Point Road will be closed until May 2023 for road work, for example, likely impacting traffic in the valley below.

70% of reservations for the season will be made available as of March 23, with the remaining 30% held for last-minute reservations that will be made available 7 days before desired entrance date.

Fees for reservations are $2, in addition to the vehicle entry charge. Book your entry here.

Source Link

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0