Versatile Angling Tool Delivers Durability in the Brine The marine environment is tough on gear. From boats and motors to reels and lures, corrosiv
Versatile Angling Tool Delivers Durability in the Brine
The marine environment is tough on gear. From boats and motors to reels and lures, corrosive saltwater wreaks havoc on anything made of most metals – except aluminum. By happy coincidence, one of nature’s lightest metals is also one of its most corrosion-resistant. Now, Smith’s Consumer Products – the Edge Experts since 1886 – introduces an ultra-versatile aluminum tool that belongs in every saltwater angler’s arsenal: the new Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener.
Machined from 6061 aluminum and featuring stainless steel jaws that shrug off the sharpest teeth, Smith’s engineered the new Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener to deliver many seasons of use in angling’s toughest environment. In addition to being a rugged, reliable tool for unhooking the day’s catch, the Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener also include integrated features that address many of saltwater fishing’s most common situations, including:
- A split shot crimper that saves your teeth when adding weight to your leader.
- A braided line side cutter for precise cuts and the world’s cleanest knots.
- A diamond hook sharpening groove to hone the point of every hook in your arsenal.
- A stainless steel split ring opener to make changing hooks faster than ever.
- A fixed-angle fillet knife sharpener to maintain the perfect edge while cleaning the day’s catch.
- A durable sheath with belt clip and a removable, coiled tether to keep the Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener within easy reach all day long
Smith’s new Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener (SKU 50966) will be available soon with an MSRP of $72.99, with protection from Smith’s three-year limited warranty. Learn more about the Edge Experts at Smith’s Consumer Products by visiting https://smithsproducts.com/.
About Smith’s Consumer Products:
Smith’s Consumer Products is an Arkansas-based company that traces its history to 1886. Smith’s produces the broadest line of knife and scissors sharpeners available, ranging from simple, fixed angle pull-through sharpeners for consumers that want quick and easy sharpening to sophisticated Precision Kits designed for the knife sharpening enthusiast. Our offering includes both manual and electrical sharpeners that incorporate many different abrasive materials, including diamond, carbide, ceramic, bonded synthetic abrasives, and, of course, natural Arkansas stones. The Edge Experts at Smith’s Consumer Products also design and manufacture a wide range of tools for outdoor enthusiasts as well as knives for everyday carry, tactical, shop, kitchen, hunting, and fishing needs.