HatsanUSA, the exclusive U.S. distributor of Escort Shotguns, is proud to showcase the Escort FieldHunter Youth. This pump-action shotgun
HatsanUSA, the exclusive U.S. distributor of Escort Shotguns, is proud to showcase the Escort FieldHunter Youth. This pump-action shotgun is engineered for youth and smaller framed shooters of all levels.
The FieldHunter Youth is a 20 gauge, with a 3-inch chamber that can handle a variety of shots, including steel (with specific chokes). The included multi-choke system includes five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL). The versatility of multiple size chokes, plus the capability to shoot 2 ¾ in. to 3 in. shotgun shells, makes it the perfect youth shotgun for every hunting adventure, including upland birds, small game, waterfowl, and turkey. A migratory plug can be installed for 2+1 capacity and removed for a complete 4+1 capacity.
To ensure durability, Escort has designed the FieldHunter Youth with a synthetic polymer stock and forend that features textured grips, and an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver is fully anodized that sports a well-designed 11mm groove for optics mounts. The chrome-plated, 22-inch barrel pulls everything together utilizing a 7mm checkered and ventilated anti-glare rib ending with a classic brass bead.
For fit and comfort, there is a well-designed rubber recoil TrioPad with spacers that can be added or removed to adjust the length of pull. Stock shims provide adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit. Safety is a significant concern for any firearm, so a manual cross-button safety is built in. Mounted sling studs make for easy carry and firing support. Finally, the FieldHunter Youth is lightweight, weighing slightly over 6 lbs., making it easy to carry and easy to use. It’s ready for your next hunting adventure.
FieldHunter Youth Features:
- 20 gauge, 3 in. chamber, pump-action shotgun
- Allows for 2 ¾ in. to 3 in. shotshells
- Anodized aircraft alloy receiver with 11mm grove for optics mounts
- Durable synthetic polymer stock and forend with textured grip surfaces
- TrioPad rubber butt pad for enhanced recoil absorption with spacers to extend the length of pull
- Stock shims allow adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit
- Chrome plated oxidation resistant barrel
- Multi-choke system with five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL)
- Can take steel shots with specific chokes
- All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability
- 7mm checkered and ventilated anti-glare rib
- Brass bead front sight
- Magazine capacity: 4+1 or 2+1 with a migratory plug installed
- Manual cross-button safety
- Mounted sling studs
- Barrel length: 22 in.
- Overall length: 41 in.
- Avg. weight: 6.2 lbs.
- MSRP: $339.99
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.
For more information, please visit